Established in 1993, Ebmeier Engineering has been providing practical design solutions to meet the most demanding applications. Since inception, the firm has completed a wide scope of projects within the private sector and for government agencies. Our professional staff is small enough to provide personal attention to each project while maintaining the capability for complete design of large capital improvements. Our company operates with one goal... Exceed our client's expectations.
Our dedicated professionals represent many disciplines and are ready to work with you on your projects throughout North America and abroad. Ebmeier Engineering and our associates offer professional engineering services in all US states.
Firm Principals have over 30 years of extensive experience in:
- Bulk Materials Storage and Handling
- Industrial Design
- Commercial Design
- Forensic Engineering
Bulk Material Storage and Handling. The professional staff of Ebmeier Engineering has previously worked for the industry’s top design build firms. Our firm offers specific expertise in:
- Concrete Silos and Steel Tank Design
- Slipform Structure Design and Construction Practices
- Evaluation of Existing Storage Facilities.
Foreign Projects. Ebmeier Engineering personnel have experience designing storage facilities around the world. Past facilities include:
- JP5 - Jet Fuel Storage Guam
- Pebble Quicklime Fertilizer Storage Bao Shan, China
- Rice and Flour Storage Expansion West Trinidad, West Indies
BIM, 3D scanning. Ebmeier Engineering personnel have a wide experience and have worked on national BIM projects including:
- Denver International Airport Improvements and Expansion
- National Data Centers
- Multidiscipline BIM Government work in Japan, Guam, Hawaii and US States
Your next project is our priority. Ebmeier Engineering is pleased to offer our professional engineering services regardless of the size of the project or stage of its completion. Contact us to discuss your project details.